Saturday, January 12, 2008

Zone out mega-space station astro-walk

By which of course I mean that I'm pop-eyed and hunched from hours in front of the computer. BUT! All for a purpose. A questionable purpose but still...

I bought a new mp3 player! Despite all of my claims that material things are meaningless and true happiness is to be found in the form of an intangible gas, I am delighted. So I've been in here for like four hours converting, copying, and squealing with pure joy.

Go me!

My wonderful little toy is the creative zen . It's purdy, and has a name that implies that it might provide more than musical benefits. I'll give all of my regular readers frequent updates on my progress in electronically induced enlightenment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

What was the first song you listened to on the new gadget?