Friday, August 08, 2008

The final countdown.

Niseko retrospective! I went rafting. Then I fell out of the raft. The guide, in the red, in the back, is a good friend of mine. Her name is Yukie.




Farm cat




Mandolin Fingers




Farm-lad on the drums




Yotei from the farm




Completely Hilarious South Korean Girl




Big wooden stuff in Kyoto




Me and Ms. Ashley! Under a weirdly non-Japanese aquaduct in Kyoto.




This is the Zen rock garden that everybody freaks out about.




Parade time! Look at all that culture!




Lanterns. There were people dancing under them, but I couldn't get a good picture, and the guy yelled at me when I stood on some other guy's ladder.




These are, yes, temples.




Some of them were painted different colors.




A warning that applies to all of Kyoto.




Me 'n Ashley went on a hike, and it was awesome.




The sunrise from the top of Mt. Fuji. Dang.




There were a lot of people on Mt. Fuji.




It looked nice up there.




More clouds from Fuji.




This is the top of Mt. Fuji. The buildings are souvenir shops.




Me on Mt. Fuji. Dang.




Aoba and I. On Mt. Fuji.




The clouds of Tokyo.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you didn't post the picture of you climbing w/ the waterfall behind you. I love that shot! It's not quite as fun w/o you around, but I'm a lot more productive. We'll have to meet up on the other side of the world again sometime.