Monday, June 09, 2008

Tomato Jigoku

This is me on a beach in Ikumi. It`s very pretty here.



These are some of the tomatoes that I worked for.



The woods were right nice.




Yes, another temple. They never fail to impress a sense of age and serenity on me.




This is me. I think I probably look pretty much the same.




Ah packing shed. Outside it is either blazing sun or a raging downpour.




These guys are monks. I can`t believe they just took me in and fed me.




It is we, the tomato kings.




I ate this almost every morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like your trip is going amazingly well. This makes me want to go to Japan now! It's so beautiful. All hail the mighty tomato!!!

xo
Brooke

Rebecca said...

Nice work on the photos dude. Looks incredibly fun! And you look good sitting next to Japanese monks. I'm jealous. Keep on rocking like you do!

Unknown said...

hi eli - ahhh, looks really great. i love tomatoes,i love japan. i'm jealous... :)